5 Ingredient Pesto Pasta Salad
Image courtesy of gimmesomeoven.com
SERVINGS – 4-6
TOTAL TIME – 15 minutes
DIFFICULTY – Easy
- 450g (dry) whole wheat pasta
- 340g jar roasted red peppers, drained and roughly chopped
- 170g jar basil pesto (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 ball fresh mozzarella cheese, diced
- 3 handfuls fresh rocket
- Cook pasta in a large stockpot of generously-salted boiling water until al dente, according to package instructions. Drain pasta and rinse under cold water for about 20-30 seconds until no longer hot.
- In a large serving bowl, toss pasta with the remaining ingredients until combined. Serve immediately, or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.
Courtesy of GimmeSomeOven – https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/5-ingredient-pasta-salad/
Approximately 85% of the Australian population reside on the coast,...
Over 50s resorts are growing in popularity as a living...
A step forward for potential residents…